Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Up Up & away!

Hello my lovely 3 followers-
First I would like to Thank You for taking an interest in my plight. Children are our future.....Its my passion to help those in need of my help...love and give what gifts of mine I can to infuse their lives for what the future holds for them. I find it interesting that I making the month long journey to nurture these children at Vihn Son Orphanage in Kontum over Our US celebration of Mother's Day and Father's Day in June when they have niether....Interesting observation to say the least.....I don't have children living in my own home but I do feel I'm always creating children to Parent who live outside my home in other regions....I feel soo blessed while writing to you to have this magical journey infront of me!

I shipped soo many donations from my friends and neighbors that the Orphanage requested for me to bring over....their most Primal needs such as Bars of soap and toothpaste. I just checked over 75 lbs of more donations when I checked in to Asiana air! I looked at that bag when handing it to security in such a different way than I normally look at my own luggage... "Who are these provisions going to touch/effect/help? I myself have just a carry on bag for the entire month....I packed enough underwear and sock for one week. I'll wash as I go and pick up some new threads....thats the fun part of traveling...new finds coming back like a Far East Native! :-)

I just met these guys sitting at my gate who are traveling to Tahitti. They asked about me and where I was traveling and what I was doing etc....when I told them of my Heart work at the Orphanages....emediatly they chimed in and told me where they live in Carlsbad beach ( which is very close to Mexico) I told them How I passed Carlsbad exit on my way to Casa Hogar sion Orphanage like twice a month. They have a surf magazine called Trans World Surf and they receive alot of free stuff ie. T-shirts etc....and said I got do a pick up on my next visit to Mexico when I return from Vietnam.....So I will end my 1st entry with the reason I decided to Blog my trip to Vietnam and that is: To get people to think and Ponder? Do it outside the box and realize the power we all have to make change and touch/help others...these two guys at my gate heard my story and wanted to help.....

What I'm asking of you is to do the same...." Hear my story and pass it on>......and on>......and on! Lets make something magical happen through this techno world of telling of ones journey from a blog site! Tell your friends to follow my Blog! Please? Pretty Please? I feel very fortunite to be able to be doing what I'm about to embrass and pass it on to you! (And Vis Versa) I think the thing I'm going to love best about Blogging my trip is that I will create a Blog family and feel apart of some sort of Pilgramege of like minded people!

Ok...my Plane is boarding! Much love and Keep the link Growing so we all Grow from it!

Woodie Wade of "Woodie's Kitchen" xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Woodie, you're in such a good place. You're really understanding your journey. Keep bloging, I'm excited to see this unfold.You'll be missed at home, but you're in the right place.

    ReplyDelete