Monday, May 18, 2009

May 18th, Day 13 " Road Trip!!!!"

I sure do wish I had some of my favorite traveling companions with me for the next 5 or 6 days with me for the wild ride I'm about to embark on in the morning tomorrow!! And you know who you are so I won't name; names....Mateo aka..."Bam Bam", Debo aka. "Eddie", Lauren Lee..."The Three of Us", Christine aka. "Pussycat", Barbara aka..."Thelma", "BYRD, grab some vino for the trip"!!! Opps! (That was Fun)

I tried like you can only imagine I would to rent a really nice Motorcycle for this up coming adventure but when the Universe screams back at you that it's a Bad Idea...You listen...Well I do now and the age of 44 unlike when I was a "Wild and Crazy wee woodiewade!!!"

I had the deal on done for the Japanese Bike Debo....You would have loved it. The gas tank was painted like a Lepard or a Chita....I was all ready to buy a Shirt and spray paint on the back: "Chita Boy". Then the dream crashed and burned in front of me. The motorbike renter wanted to hold my passport and my Visa to get into the country until I returned..........all of a sudden I saw visions of me traveling totally naked which is how I would have felt with out those two Documents....I even went as far as to go to the copier place where I get my Pop Quiz's copied and come back to him with copies of my Passport and Visa...but that idea didn't fly with the manager either....I worked on this Bike Rental scheme all afternoon...even coming back with a girl from my hotel who spoke both languages! That's when I saw myself on the bike totally naked and in a ditch somewhere with people wizzing by me laughing at the Naked American with no Paper work and in Distress! That visual was Choclate sauce for my famous Rudolp Stanish Chocolate Roll! My Cream was Whipped and It was now time to look for alternative transportation. Boooooo!

At 7am I'm being dropped off by one of the Bell Boys to the local bus depot to buy a Bus ticket to Quy Nhon. The "Bus" departs at 8pm... Yeah...OK...Whatever!!! Yulkie Poo Poo! a bus, 5 hours on the bus!!! I just saw a bright spot...I'll have everyone on the bus signing Rode songs....there you go! I'll sneak on board food and drink and play my ipod for everyone to hear! A Party Bus! That's it! Ahh! I feel soo much better now!

Going to go lay my Bus attire out now and work on my CB lingo "Good Buddy!"


Over and Out?? (is that one Pop?)xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment