Sunday, May 31, 2009

May 31st! "The End of Vietnam Days"

Beginning:

"Primeval Swamp- EARLY DAWN
It is very early in the dawn - - blue light filters through the jungle and across a foul swamp. A mist clings to the trees. This could be the jumgle of a milliom years ago." -Craig Pennington

Yello! I stand before you a man of many emotions! Ive been very concerned for days how I would start and end this Blog interlude I started some 30 days ago. An old friend helped me begin: Thanks Mr. Pennington....I'll take it from here....


If it weren't for the guidance of my Journey I would not be setting here and entering this last installation of my Journey to Vietnam Blog so I have to start here; Giving Thanks! I want to first thank all of my family and friends back in America for giving me the time, spirit, energy and belief to take on this trip!

I don't even know where to go from here: What does a day , a week, a month, a year really bring??? I'm here to tell you: So much my friends. Ever So Much! I've thought back on the person I was sitting at a LAX airport wondering what this would be all about! Now I can after 30 days tell you about .....the ABOUT! It's about Me, You, Us and THEM! Pay all of what I've spoken about and move it to another Pheeer!....another place if you will!??

I'm soo lost in a place I cannot explain that I will not even try to explain! I do wish that you will take this assignment on for yourself and make it your own class assignment! We'll call it a: Extra Credit Report!!! If there's any thing you would like to add to my last Installment....please....inlighten me! Tell me about what I was suppossed to have learned on this month long assessment of Life and learning about this place called Vietnam! I want to walk away with your words! You've been listening to mine for one month now! Perhaps this is the education I'm yearning for! For You....my Blog followers to enlighten me about my trip and teach this very eager Woodiewade and few more Mutza Tricks....Amen....xoxox

PS....Just sign on! I'm waiting to learn from you! xoxoxoxoox

1 comment:

  1. Woodie! Much as I'd like to take credit, it's the opening to an early version of John Milius's Apacalypse Now script: http://filmplus.org/film/part1.html .

    Cheers,
    Craig Pennington

    ReplyDelete