Thursday, May 21, 2009

May 22nd, Day 17! 3 Hotels & new friendship!

I'm posting this latest blog from my iPhone so it's going to be my shortest entry to date!

This road trip is coming to an end! It's been quite challenging getting from point A to point B... After
My lack luster bus ride to Quy Nohn my 1st 3 nights here I became a hotel jumper! The 1st night I attempted
To mix oil & vinegar & make a froathy life style change staying @ a four star hotel! Hated it! Felt like a big
Old fool in a castle looking out my one window staring at the beautiful beach and then my over view was looking out at a struggling country just trying to get thru a day!

I checked out and down graded to a middle ground establishment but the Hotel Director had his own agenda! He asummed I had a never ending amount of Dongs in my wallet! I could smell his scent down wind so again I checked out for a 2nd time, jumped on a motor bike taxi and pointed to the other end of the beach! Saw hotel Barbara & yelled STOP! Here I met the lovely New Zealand hotel owner appropiately named BARBARA! She been here for many years but goes home to visit her grand kids! (fade in) Mr. Alex Trafford Martin! 24 year old Englishmen pulls up to the hotel on his bicycle! He's been biking thru Vietnam for 3 months! Rides between 60 to 100 k a day and is obsessed with viewing the season finali of American Idol that evening! I smelled a recipe for success for my evening of discovery of new friendship.... A few beers while both of us in the hotel Cade are cheering on the 2 hour Show! After the show we proceeded to a fair away trek of a restaurant ! "not a good choice so we left" ..sort of my theme of this Blog: Not settling for anything less than Ur heart desires! Keep looking for A Good Thing! Not caving and keep pushing til ur a happy lad!

Alex Trafford Martin... If Ur reading this post in some far region of Vietnam! Cheers Mate....And like I said: " Always Wonder" and I look forward to hearing the rest of your Journey here on you tricked out bike!

As for my journey.... My Holiday ends in the morning as I travel back to Kontum, cooking & English class!

Til next time..... Here's to more themes, recipies & always play with Your Food!!! :-0

The end
By: Your ever soo luvin Woodiewadexoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment